You will enjoy a good night’s rest on a King sized bed with fabulously comfortable mattress.
Benutium’s Bed and Breakfast Rooms
It is its unique position in Kirkcudbright, that makes Benutium B&B such a special place to stay. The quiet location, with its off street parking, within easy walking distance of town, offers you peace and relaxation, after a busy day exploring the attractions of Kirkcudbright and the surrounding Dumfries and Galloway region of Southern Scotland.
Enjoy a really comfortable night’s rest on a wonderful bed whose mattress has 2000 springs and is topped with a memory foam layer.
Attention to detail enhances the bedroom facilities at Benutium Bed and Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- King sized bed with a 2000 spring mattress and memory foam top layer
- En-suite with easy access shower and non-slip shower tray
- Bath available in separate bathroom on request
- Picture window with unsurpassed view
- Sitting area with comfortable armchairs
- Excellent lighting for reading
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Samsung Smart Television
- Bedroom and front door keys
- Ground floor access via a side entrance, for those guests with reduced mobility
Breakfast & Lounge Room
Breakfast is served in the this room which has a commanding view overlooking the town of Kirkcudbright.