VisitScotland* 4 Gold Star Rated Bedroom.
Whatever your reason for visiting Kirkcudbright, Eileen will give you a very warm welcome at Benutium Bed and Breakfast. You may be touring Scotland and wish only two nights lodging to give you a glimpse of the South West of Scotland. You may wish to stay for longer to enjoy the many attractions and activities on offer in Kirkcudbright and the Dumfries & Galloway region. Whatever your reason you will be delighted with the excellent value for money on offer to you at Benutium Bed & Breakfast, 4 Star Gold “Quality Assured” Accommodation in Kirkcudbright.
Please note that bookings are for two or more nights only.
Four nights for the price of three on telephone and freetobook bookings commencing Mondays.
Number of nights
Price per room*
|two or more||Double occupancy||
£75 per night
|two or more||Single occupancy of double room||
£75 per night
*Prices include breakfast
There is a £5 surcharge for a single night telephone booking.
Terms & Conditions
- Unless otherwise agreed, bookings are confirmed on receipt of your deposit, payable by cheque to Eileen Garroch. You may also use PAYPAL to make your deposit.
- Please insure your stay against cancellation and curtailment as your booking is a legally binding contract.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- After arrival should you need to curtail your stay for any reason then the full amount of the booking is payable.
- Benutium B&B has a total No Smoking Policy and the premises are not suitable for children or pets.
*VisitScotland is Scotland’s official tourism organisation.