Things to See & Do in
Kirkcudbright and Dumfries and Galloway, South West Scotland.
Escape from traffic jammed roads to Kirkcudbright. From England turn left at Gretna and enter Dumfries and Galloway, the jewel of South West Scotland . Drive at a leisurely pace. Relax and enjoy the scenery. Feel the benefit of our tranquil lochs and glens. Stroll by the sea and in the forests. Recharge your batteries and explore the many activities and attractions on offer in Kirkcudbright and Southern Scotland.
With Eileen’s help “Use Fuel Economically” in you exploration of Dumfries and Galloway.
Choose from 4 unique whole day tours devised and resourced by Eileen
Festivals and Festivities
Among the various annual Summer events taking place in Kirkcudbright from June until the end of August are:
- The Traditional Jazz Festival in June
- The Riding of the Marches in July
- The Six Weeks of Summer Festivities From mid-July until the end of August highlighted by Kirkcudbright’s own Tattoo on the English Bank Holiday Monday
- A Major Kirkcudbright Art Exhibition in July and August.
- Gael Force : Galloway’s high profile arts and entertainment programme.